Sunday, July 12, 2009

Toss of death


It is always funny when you watch a bouquet toss at a wedding and the girls go crazy killing each other to get the prized bundle of flowers that will ultimately seal their fate as being the next one married. I always laughed at this too...until this weekend when I was attacked, my wedding hair messed up, and my dressed almost ripped from my body, as the psycho maid of honor (and I use that term loosely) mauled me down as I caught the fated bouquet. Really? It's just symbolic people! I'm about as far away from a proposal as I could ever get...but who knows, maybe I'm in for a surprise :)

Besides the bouquet incident my weekend was absolutely perfect. Friday was spent relaxing with friends on the lake and catching up on our summers so far. I was sad to make the drive home but can't wait to make a visit to Grand Rapids in the near future!

(Photo by Gabriel R).

No comments: