Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Holiday Weekend


I watched Homeward Bound last night for the first time in about ten years. Not gonna lie, I teared up a little bit at the end when Shadow limps over the hill. It made me want a dog of my own. Until then, I'll be spending my holiday weekend house sitting for a friend of my moms who has two adorable chocolate labs

This picture reminded me of an episode of SATC where Charlotte and Carrie are watching men on the street...

Carrie: I don't like dachshunds for men. Can't handle a real dog, can't handle a real woman.
Charlotte: But he was gorgeous!
Carrie: That's another thing: men who are too good looking. They're never good in bed 'cause they never had to be.

Haha I agree whole heartedly! Have a wonderful weekend and cuddle your cutie (or in my case dogs) when you watch the fireworks!

(photo via weheartit)

No comments: