Monday, July 13, 2009

So much to say


First things first. Goodbye to Reid. I really did like him a lot. He was sweet and quirky but he just couldn't make himself tell Jillian how he felt. She was practically begging him to give her even a sliver of something concrete but he wouldn't commit. I don't think they were right for each other anyway.

Kipton had the first date and was adorable trying to coax Jillian through the ropes course. She offered the fantasy suite which he gladly took and the rest of the date was history. Kip has been at the top of my list since day one but he still hasn't commited to a proposal at the end which Jillian has made clear she definitely wants, so we'll see what happens.


Ed was the last date and he and Jillian spend the day sailing. Can I just say that I fell in love with him all over again when he broke out the old school green swimming trunks! Yes please. After boating he surprised her by flying his parent to Hawaii where he told his dad he would propose if Jillian chose him (yes!)

I was not a happy camper when all the fantasy suite dates had gone smoothly and I realized the "bedroom issues" were Eds! I was hoping that Reid would be the culprit. The whole thing was a bit overplayed. Things started out perfectly. Ed told Jillian that he loved her, they broke out the oil, and then things just sort of fizzled out. Having a camera in your face while trying to get it on could do that to anyone, I think. Either way, I think Ed is perfection. Sexy, smart, sincere and I think hes the best fit for Jillian.

Looking forward to "The men tell all" next week. I'm especially eager to see Michael again!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I loved Michael too! And yes - she should have kept Reid.