Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Round Up

People's hottest bachelors of 2009
Acceptable with the exception of a select few


Chase Crawford

So my sister just informed me of my lack of celebrity gossip knowledge when I confused Chase Crawford (Gossip Girl) with Zac Efron (High School Musical) who is far less attractive. I apologize. Maybe I should frequent Perez Hilton daily, as this is what my well informed older sister does


Chris Pine

I am not a fan of Star Trek or any movie that takes place in space for that matter, but he is nice to look at


Shia Labeouf

Always a fan




Adam Lambert

Seriously? And I thought we were off to a good start


Ryan Eggold & Kellan Lutz

Yes and No



Dwayne Johnson

Don't hate me
But I've always loved him


Brody Jenner

Sorry but I don't even know who you are
And you don't look that great to me



Common

Ehh....really?



Taylor Kitsch

Nice


Robert Pattinson

Nuff said :)

1 comment:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

Oh! I love, love, LOVE The Rock too! So yum.