Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Guys


I didn't have the opportunity to watch the bachelorette Monday night because I was busy serving 35 cent wings to the loyal patron of the 224 Varsity Club, so I watched it first thing Tuesday morning. My heart hurt for Jake as he was cut loose. He really is a genuinely nice guy. He said that he's always been stuck in the good guy category and that girls have always used the excuse that he was "too perfect". Watching Jillian break his heart made me think back to one of the "too perfect" guys that I dated a few years back. I could see Jake's face mirrored in my own former boyfriend as Jillian cut him loose. Although it seems cruel to get rid of Jake, I know how Jillian feels. Even though you know how perfect someone seems on paper....something just isn't right.

What do you thing? Do good guys always finish last?

No comments: