Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ed is back


I had a hard time controlling myself while watching the bachelorette last night. First off, since when did we start visiting everyones family?? It used to be just the final two, then three, now Jillian is visiting five guys families?? That's just dumb.

Second, I love Michael. Ok, he's a little ADD every now and then...ok all the time, but he's adorable and was really falling for Jillian. I think that Michael would make a good next Bachelor.

I really have no feelings for Jesse at all. Except that I think his brother is funny and he handled himself really well when she gave him the boot.


Now for Wes. I can't even look at him without triggering my gag reflex. What a scumbag. I'm glad Jake came back to squeal on him. But I'm not happy about him pulling a Jason in the hotel hallway. All I can say is that if he is one of the final two then I don't think I can watch the finale....

Psych!

I still like Kipton but was turned off by his swanky family and the whole snobby test they made Jillian take. He is my number two.

And finally, I think I screamed when I saw Ed walk through the door. He's my fav and I actually think he's too good for Jillian. And why did she make him sweat it out through the rose cerimony? If I were here I would have jumped him right there.

All in all a very gripping episode. I don't know where I'm going to get my drama fix from when it's over.

P.S. If I hear Wes's "It Aint Easy" song one more time, it's over.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

agreed on all accounts. i just love how ed and jillian can't help but smile when they're around each other. he seems super cool. :) great blog! love your quotes.