Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sprinkle Snitcher

The Christmas Cookie Sprinkle Snitcher is my favorite Christmas book of all time. It ranks right up there with Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree and Polar Express. I used to love it every year when my mom would check this book out of the library and read it to us in the days leading up to Christmas. When the library in our town had their annual book sale one year, my mom asked a lady at our church who worked in the children's department to keep an eye out for our favorite book and save it for us if she came across it. Lucky Nellie was able to save this precious book and I have been enjoying it every Christmas since.

I recently decided to look for another copy online and was shocked to find out that they no longer print this book and copies are selling for $250-$500! How sad! I think every kid who enjoys Christmas sugar cookies with sprinkles should be able to enjoy this as much as I do. In my search for the book I came across this site that gives the address to the original puplishers for others, like myself who would love to see this book reprinted

Do a good deed this Chrismas and bring back the Christmas Cookie Sprinkle Snitcher!!
"I know now that Christmas is not being greedy. Christmas is spreading sprinks to the needy!"

No comments: