Monday, December 15, 2008

All I want for Christmas

Things that I have been pining over for the past year...

New Cd from Iron & Wine sounds amazing. I especially love "Flightless bird, American Mouth"...so good



Oh silpat, my silpat, my heart aches for you. I think that silpats are the greatest invention EVER. Nothing will ever stick to its surface and the bottoms of your cookies will always be a beautiful golden brown! I've been using my mother's and would like one to take back to school with me.




Why didn't someone think of this sooner? This Henri Bendel candle smells better than any perfume I could ever buy. Who doesn't love the smell of campfires or burning leaves? Yes, please!



I saw this fur throw at Pottery Barn yesterday and immedately added it to my list. I can just see myself now...cuddled up in my fur throw watching "It's A Wonderful Life" and drinking in the smell of my Firewood candle. Heaven.




Last two books in the Twilight series. My guilty pleasure. Bear with me.





Chacos. The sandal of all sandals. I am happy when I see people wearing them and want a pair of my own before my trip to Africa this fall.

1 comment:

Melissa A said...

These are cute and they look comfy too. I'm going to have to check them out.